My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Long time, no knit

Thursday, February 24

Long time, no knit

It's been a crazy week, and I haven't touched my knitting or my blog since Monday. Working full time and going to school at night really puts a damper on my hobbies! Not to mention the rest of my life. I'm hoping to pick up on Honeymoon again tomorrow, and hopefully finish the left front and back.

Next week is spring break (woohoo!), so I'll have my evenings free. I'm looking forward to seeing my husband every night for a whole week, going to the gym, and of course, knitting.

In other news, I've been tagged by Amanda. Thanks Amanda! I'll be following up on this later today or tomorrow when I go home and figure out the status of the Tivo and comcast DVR... I don't turn on the TV much during the week these days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, I'm glad I found you. Keep me posted on the progress of your cami. My friend loved her's. What a relief.

2/24/2005 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home