My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: My first sock!

Sunday, February 20

My first sock!

I made my first sock this weekend! I wasn't planning on knitting socks for a while, but I was digging through my stash and found 3 skeins of Stahl Big Print wool. I have no idea why I chose this funky colorway when I bought the yarn... I think I was going to make some slippers. I did a quick Google search, and found this pattern. Socks sounded like an interesting project, so off to the yarn store I went to buy my first two sets of DPNs!

And two days later, here is what I had...


Now, to muster up the motivation to make sock #2...

1 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

What a cute sock! I love the colors!

2/21/2005 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home