My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: New LYS! Yay!

Saturday, February 26

New LYS! Yay!

There is an awesome new yarn store that opened up in my neighborhood recently, and I finally got a chance to go check it out last night. Babetta's Yarn & Gifts is such a neat store, and the ladies working there (Babetta and her daughter, Maya) were really nice. The best part about the store is that they carry a lot of yarns that I *love*, but haven't been able to find locally. They also carry Addi Turbos in a full range of sizes. Yay! They also offer a lot of classes - even some spinning classes, which sound really interesting.

I mostly managed to restrain myself at the store, but couldn't resist buying some sock yarn and some smaller DPNs (size 2 & 3). Sorry, but no pictures of the yarn today...

No knitting today either, unfortunately. I'll be spending the better part of the day at a BarBri review session for the MPRE exam, which I'm taking in two weeks. I could definitely think of better things to do on a Saturday. (like knitting!)

2 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

Hi Cyndi-

I saw your post on Knitters Review about starting a bolg. It looks great. I also picked you to be "it" for some knitting questions that are being passed around. See my Feb 27 entry.

Have fun,
Amber

2/27/2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

A patent attorney. Wow. That's an area of law that I've never really been interested in. I work in the Attorney General's office and represent do state land related issues - oil & gas, real estate, transactional, and some civil litigation. Have fun w/ the MPRE - I remember that it wasn't that fun, but much better than the bar exam. What law school are you attending?

3/02/2005 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home