My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Not sure about the color...

Monday, February 21

Not sure about the color...

I ordered 12 skeins of KnitPicks Andean Silk in Lettuce to make the Adrienne Vitadinni sweater from the Winter 04/05 VK magazine. Today I finally decided to play with the yarn and knitted up my gauge swatch. My gauge is right on, but I haven't decided if I like the color or not, especially for this particular sweater. It is a little brighter green than I expected.

I absolutely love the yarn though! The swatch is so soft! I need to block the swatch to see what blocking does to the yarn before I start the sweater (if I decide to make it, that is). Thoughts on the color, anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I like it but I guess I'd have to see the sweater (and you, maybe : ) )
Christina P from KR

2/22/2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

Thanks Christina. I think I'm going to go ahead and start the sweater. If I don't like it in the end, I guess I can always frog it. :)

2/22/2005 10:19 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Hey, Welcome to the blogging world. I guess it's turning into the blogging universe. For your christening, I tagged you for a quiz thing which you can find at my blog! :)

2/23/2005 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home