My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Getting desperate...

Sunday, March 13

Getting desperate...

I just found out that Desperate Housewives isn't on tonight... this is the third (or fourth?) week in a row with no new episodes. Argh. And to make matters worse, this week's show is being preempted for John Stamos's new sitcom, which looks to be pretty lame. What are the folks at ABC thinking?

Not much news on the knitting front... I'm working on my 2nd sock. For some reason, the 2nd sock seems more tedious than the first. I keep feeling a sense of de ja vu!

Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shhhh.... said...

I know what you mean! And, to make matters worse, the next episode airing (in 2 weeks, I think?) ISN'T EVEN NEW! grrrrrrrrr

3/14/2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

No new episodes for at least 3 weeks?!?!? That's HORRIBLE! How will we ever survive?

3/14/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

yea, I KNOW!~ http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/ shows the next episode (on the 20th) is a repeat and makes no mention of new episodes - I think they are trying to make us crazy!

3/14/2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

according to my trusty TiVo, the episode on the 27th will be new =)

3/16/2005 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home