My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: I have some good news and some bad news...

Monday, March 14

I have some good news and some bad news...

The good news is that I've been secret pal'd!!!

BUT, the bad news is that I won't be home to see what came in my surprise package until Friday. I talked to DH on the phone between classes tonight, and he told me that the package arrived today. Turns out he opened it because he had no idea who would be sending me a package with a pretend return address! I told him I was doing a knitting secret pal thing last week, but I guess I didn't explain it very well. So, he told me that I got a package with some knitting things, but he wouldn't tell me what it was, because by then he'd figured out it was supposed to be a surprise. Too funny.

I can't wait to go home on Friday and see the knitting goodies that my pal sent! Pictures will be forthcoming...

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Aren't secret pals fun! I love sending out the goodies as much as receiving the packages!

Thanks for letting me know about Babetta's newletter. I was quite excited to see our names there :)

Great to see another Sac area knitter that blogs. You will have to join us at the Stitch n Bitch in Sac sometime.

3/15/2005 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home