My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: My first meme

Tuesday, March 22

My first meme

It's been nearly a month since Amanda tagged me for this meme... I figured I should probably follow up on it!

1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box?
Comcast DVR: about 75% full, 25% remaining
Tivo: probably full... since we got the Comcast HD DVR in January, we hooked up the Tivo to a TV in the spare bedroom. I've only used the Tivo a couple times since, but can't bear to get rid of it. I love my Tivo! Now if only they would get with the times and make an HD compatible version that isn't DirectTV specific...

2.Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?
I have not purchased one, but I received the first season of 24 as a gift from my husband. I want to get seasons 2 & 3 too. My husband has season one of Knight Rider on DVD! I'm afraid to watch it for fear of extreme cheesiness!

3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message?
A TBS re-run of Sex in the City, from the DVR.

4. List 5 shows you won't miss.
I don't think I have 5 must-see shows... I'm definitely addicted to 24 and Desperate Housewives. I used to be addicted to Survivor, but could take it or leave it these days. I don't have time to watch much more than that!

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.
I'm taging some fellow Secret Pal'ers:
Knitting Chick
Knit N Shoot
Linda

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

I tagged you for a meme so you can get it on my blog knittingchick12.blogspot.com

3/22/2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger linda said...

Cyndi, thanks for tagging me. Your HM Cami looks great. I hope to start mine soon.

3/23/2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

Hi Linda - have fun making the Honeymoon! I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can wear it. :)

3/23/2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home