My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Thank you Secret Pal!!!

Saturday, March 19

Thank you Secret Pal!!!

Look at all the great things my Secret Pal sent me... Three lined baskets for projects and stash storage; a soft, yummy ball of yarn for my stash; the Yarn Girls Knitting Journal; and tons of knitting tools - a tape measure, scissors, stitch holders, needles, point protectors, cable needles, and fray check. Wow!



How did you know that I've been dying to get the yarn girl's journal? I've been eyeing it for a while, but haven't been able to bring myself to buy it... I was so thrilled to find it in my package! Now I have someplace to keep my swatches and pattern notes for all my projects!

And look at all the cool knitting stuff...


I love all of it! I was really excited to get the scissors and the little retractable tape measure. And now that I have cable needles, I can learn to make cables.

Here's one last picture of everything arranged neatly in the beautiful baskets...



I'm going to work on rearranging my stash and projects into these baskets today. I'll try to post more pictures after the baskets have found a home on my bookshelves.

Thank you secret pal - this gift truly exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled with everything!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shhhh.... said...

Cyndi, I am thrilled you were happy with your 1st package. And as for the journal, well, I wanted it for awhile to, and when I finally caved and bought it for me, I HAD to get you one too *s*
Use it well!!

3/19/2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Hi Cyndi!
Wow, your Secret Pal is really thoughtful and generous! What nice gifts. I hope you are enjoying a good weekend at home!
Take care,
Caitlyn

3/19/2005 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Knit Chick said...

WOW! Those are wonderful gifts. You have a VERY thoughtful SP (I think your KRSP mods did well on selecting an SP for you ;)

How is the Yarn Girl's Knitting Journal? I've been eyeing that one, too!

3/20/2005 8:19 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Wow! Nice presents!

3/20/2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

Awwww, I'm just glad she likes it all! Although, I think package 2 is better. Yes Cyndi, your secret pal is compulsive and has already lined up everything for the next mailing - can't help it, having too much fun! :)

3/20/2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home