My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Need a distraction?

Thursday, April 21

Need a distraction?

I'm sure that you've all seen the new & improved Google Maps with satellite view feature by now. If you are too impatient to go searching for interesting sights for yourself, here's a cool new blog that I found that does all of the legwork for you. Every day, Google Sightseeing posts satellite images of interesting places in the US and beyond.

Here are a couple of neat places near where I live: (click on the picture to see a larger view in Google Maps)

Ah-nold's office:


Raley Field, home of the Sacramento Rivercats:


Updated to add:
I think this would make a fun meme. So, I'm going to ask three people from places I've never visted to show me a couple of places near where they live... Cathy, Stephanie, and Christine - Show me your sights using Google Maps Satellite Images, and pass this on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home