My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: I got nothin'...

Thursday, May 12

I got nothin'...

I'm not sure why, but I'm in a foul mood tonight. I finished my 3rd of 4 exams this afternoon, and went to have a couple of margaritas after the exam with a classmate. I should be in a much better mood, because the majority of my misery is now over, my exams have gone well, AND I just had two fabulous margaritas, but I'm completely cranky. I had planned to post pictures of my shawl, and a knitting tip (yes, a tip, from me!), but I'm just not up to it. Maybe later tonight or before I head to work in the morning. I am SO looking forward to going home tomorrow after work. I completely live for Fridays! Hope you have a great weekend!

PS. I promise this will eventually get back to being a knitting blog! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Maybe you're cranky because you're burned out. Studying for law school exams is draining (and I doubt even a couple of margaritas can pull you out of that) and you're tired of the monotony of studying and taking stupid exams. I can't wait to see pictures of your projects (and hear about your tip), but at least you have the weekend to look forward to. It's Friday, that has to count for something.

5/13/2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Hi Cyndi,
Thanks so much for your email! I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling yucky. You've had a rough few weeks, so I think it's completely normal. I hope you have a *wonderful* weekend at home with DH. Take care, and I'll write you soon!

5/13/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Cyndi - good to hear you're almost past the misery stage :-) I hope the weekend has been good to you. Hang in there.

5/15/2005 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home