My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: It's over!

Tuesday, May 17

It's over!

Finished my last final of the semester tonight... boy does it feel good to be done! 3 years down, 1 semester (plus summer school) to go! Woohoo! Unfortunately I don't have much downtime before summer classes start... only a week and a half, and during that time I expect to be extremely busy at work. And we have family visiting from out of town this weekend, so I really won't be able to get a lot done at home during my brief break. There's so much I want to do... knit (finish the 4 projects that I've started!), organize the house (closets mostly), more gardening, find stylish/functional/quality furniture for our home office (does such a thing exist?), paint the master bedroom and the dining room (must pick colors first), pick out fabric for window treatments and window seat cushions - the list never ends. Realistically, most everything I want to do won't get done until next year sometime. Law school is really putting a damper on my life.

Many thanks to those of you who left me encouraging comments and words of support during these last few stressful weeks. It is so nice to have "met" such a kind and supportive group of people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Congrats on finishing another semester. Good luck on all the projects. I have been dying to get out to my garden but this darn rain won't ever stop...now we are in danger of floods up here!

5/18/2005 7:59 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Woohoo. What a relief. Did you celebrate with a glass of wine or a margarita? I'm good at picking paint colors - let me know if you want help. As for everything else, it'll get done when it gets done. No rush right? :) You sound so busy, it's a wonder you find time to get anything done.

5/18/2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Congratulations! Yaayy! Your AR list sounds long ;-) but hey, you won't have to worry about exams for a while. Doesn't that feel great? Take it easy for next few weeks.

5/18/2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home