My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Five things...

Friday, June 3

Five things...

I was tagged by Caitlyn for this...

Choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer, I would have a small farm to grow organic vegetables that have not been genetically modified and would not use herbicides or pesticides. I would also have a few sheep and/or some alpacas so I could try my hand at making my own yarn, and maybe a few head of cattle, just because I like cows.
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian, I would want to work with elementary school kids to help them develop a love of reading while they are young.
If I could be an inn-keeper, I would have a charming, cozy B&B in cute little town in the countryside. Much like this one, where we are going next weekend. (yay!)
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate, I would have a green parrot (like Basil!) to sit on my shoulder. I would swagger around my pirate ship saying pirate things like "argh!" and "shiver me timbers" and whatever else it is that pirates say.
If I could be an astronaut, I would want to be part of the first manned mission to Mars.
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

I'm not going to pass this one on, because I think I've seen this on nearly everyone's blog already. If for some reason you haven't done it yet, feel free to take it and drop me a line so I can see your answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home