My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: On the home stretch

Tuesday, June 21

On the home stretch

Almost finished the paisley lace shawl last night - if I hadn't fallen asleep at 10:00, I think I would have finished it. Only two rows to go (a purl row and a knit row), then the bind-off (the picot edge frightens me slightly). Not sure if I'll get any knitting done tonight or tomorrow night because of school, but it WILL be finished by Thursday and blocking on Friday night. More later... for now I'm off to work. Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, you're making progress. Darn that school for getting in the way of a FO. Geeze, seems unreasonable to me! I can't wait to see pictures.

6/21/2005 8:41 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

It won't take long for those last two rows and bind off. Woohoo! School can be so inconvenient sometimes, huh?

6/21/2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Yipppeeee!!!! Can't wait to see it! Just 6 more months of school, and then you'll be done. Think of all the extra time you'll have to hang out with DH and knit!!

6/21/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

YAY Home stretch!! You'll get it done, and I'm sure you will have no problems with the egding - you do beautiful work!!

Can't wait to see it!!

6/22/2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home