My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: TGIF!

Friday, June 3

TGIF!

Woohoo - Friday is here! Time to get down to some serious knitting. My knitting style seems to be adjusting for my injured finger, except for the occassional needle getting stuck in my bandage. So, all is not lost for the weekend. It might be wishful thinking, but I'm hoping to finish up the shawl by Sunday night. We'll see about that!

This weekend it's just me and the boys, and I don't have many plans. I need to hit the mall for a quick shopping trip tomorrow, and will possibly pay a visit to one or more yarn stores as well. I got a call from Babetta's last week saying that she got in the Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk book that I've had my eye on, and she is holding one for me. I also want to take a quick trip up to Filati, since I'll be up near there at the mall anyway. Perhaps I'll find some pretty koigu for my next pair of socks... stay tuned!

There's also a sock workshop on Sunday that I'd like to attend, but I don't have all of the necessary supplies (a really long sock-size circular needle, two circular needles of the same size). I can't justify buying 3 new circular needles just to attend the class, not knowing whether or not I would enjoy the techniques. So, no class for me this time. Oh well, more shawl knitting time!

For those of you who knit while watching TV/movies (usually I do) and who have Comcast cable... have you checked out all the free movies and old TV shows available through the "On Demand" feature? Good stuff! I've been knitting my way through old episodes of Sex and the City and lots of cheesy movies.

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shhhh.... said...

I love the on demand stuff ( I am lucky enough to have both cable and satellite, dont ask, long story) so I get access to all kinds of great stuff. I tend to do alot of knitting to Law & Order SVU, because it is on USA network like a gazillion times a day! With the help of TiVo, I am never at a loss for good stuff to watch while knitting =)

Enjoy your weekend, shopping and all! And if you get that Koigu, be sure to post some pics!!

6/04/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Thanks for answering the questions! =)

6/04/2005 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home