Here it is!
Pattern: Tivoli by Grumperina, 36" size
Yarn: Katia Pisco
Needles: Clover Bamboo circular, size 5
- Superfast knitting! It took me just over a week from start to finish.
- Neat, well-written top down pattern
- Able to use yarn from my stash
- Not sure I chose the best yarn for the project. I have a love/hate relationship with the Katia Pisco... it knits up into a nice fabric, but on size 5 needles the fabric is fairly bulky and firm. I think I would be happier with a fabric that had more drape.
- Slight rolling at the hem, even after blocking. I don't mind it - it just gives the top a more casual look.
This is a really versatile pattern. I adjusted the decreases/increases (more of them, more frequently to make the fit better. I'm happy with the way the sizing turned out.
What I would do differently next time: Use a different yarn.