My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Bliss-ful

Thursday, September 1

Bliss-ful

Just got a message from the LYS... the Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk I ordered several months ago to make Frieda came in today. Woohoo! Now I just have to find some time to go pick it up and start knitting my first sweater.

On a more somber note, please do what you can to help out the people who have been affected by the hurricane and subsequent tragedies - donate, pray, etc. A couple of knit bloggers have started a blog to facilitate donations from fellow knitters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

WooHoo - yarn! I ordered my yarn on Wednesday so it should be in my hot little hands sometime early next week. Exciting. Now if I can just finish up a couple of things I can start Frieda guilt-free!

9/02/2005 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home