My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Discovering the joy that is Cotton Ease

Sunday, September 25

Discovering the joy that is Cotton Ease

Thanks to my Secret Pal, I finally get to knit with the famed and elusive Cotton Ease! Check out the latest package she sent me:

6 skeins of pretty blue Cotton Ease (one of the only CE colors that I think I would actually wear), some cute kniterly notecards, AND the best part - she sent the pattern for Knitty's Sitcom Chic, and the perfect amount of yarn to knit the sweater! I love Sitcom Chic - it is definitely my style of sweater. I'm picturing the sweater with a pair of black slacks and a white tank or camisole underneath. Cute!

This will be the next project on my list after I finish Frieda and the Rebecca sweater. I probably won't get to it until March, but it will be perfect springtime knitting.

I bet you're wondering where my pictures of Frieda are... well, I've gotten a lot of knitting done this weekend (not as much as I'd like, but still a decent amount), and have taken some pictures. I'll post them tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Hi,

I just made the Sitcom Chic with the same color Cotton Ease. It was a lovely knit and would like to do one again with black Cotton Ease, if I could find some. Anyway after you knit it you may find the band on the front curls inward. If you figure out how to make it stop - let me know.

Lois in MA

9/26/2005 7:23 AM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

Im so happy you liked it, I was pretty sure the color and the pattern were a good fit, nice to know my SP-ESP was working right ;-)

9/27/2005 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home