My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Nothing new this week

Wednesday, September 7

Nothing new this week

I've really got nothing knit-related to say this week... The only knitting I've done in the last week is a few more rounds on my stripey sock. I'm now at the toe, so should have them finished up by this weekend, and will post pictures then. I didn't make it to the LYS to pick up my Frieda yarn over the weekend, because I got the store hours confused. Oops! I'll be heading over there next weekend for sure!

We made slight painting progress over the weekend. The two green blobs are now gone, and now there is a pretty red blob instead. I think I'm getting close to finding the color for my wall, BUT this particular paint is only available in satin finish and not flat. The windows in the room reflect too much light off the wall to use a satin finish, so next weekend we'll be visiting a few more paint stores to find a similar color that comes in interior flat.

The post-holiday week started out somewhat badly for me, with a dentist appointment (two replacement fillings, ugh), a not-so-good really long drive to the south bay including a run-in with one of California's finest, and 4 hours of class. After yesterday, I really needed to sit and knit. BUT, I left my knitting at home on Tuesday morning, so no knitting until the weekend for me. Grrrr. I was thinking that it would be good to leave my knitting home so I could focus on school for the week, but I'm not going to be doing that again. Now, back to the books.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

What brand paint did you find that you like? Most paint companies can match any other brand's color in their own brand. Might be worth looking into.

9/08/2005 8:10 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

sounds like you are in the bay area alot! i am too - mostly for weddings. =P hubby and i just got back wednesday morning, and we're headed back down friday afternoon. the gas prices are really hurting. ouch!

9/08/2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Wow, you left your knitting at home?? I don't know if I would be able to do that!

9/08/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home