1. I remembered to bring my knitting to school/work with me this week - yay me! (that doesn't mean that I have time to knit, but somehow I'm comforted just having it here... you know, in case I get a free minute at some point)
2. I'm moving right along on Frieda - finished the back and worked the first cable repeat on the front over the weekend. I tried to cable without a cable needle, but it didn't work out very well with a 4 stitch wide cable (the cables are 12 stitches wide, with 4 stitches crossing over at a time). The stitches even seemed a little tight to knit off of the cable needle. The cables look good, but they feel awkward to knit. Any cable experts out there have cabling tips?
3. We finally picked a paint color for the dining room last weekend. I had a color custom mixed by Kelly Moore to get a flat finish in a color I picked out at Lowe's that was only available in satin finish. Next weekend: painting! (hopefully...)
4. I'm on call tomorrow in class. And I haven't read the assignment yet. And it is almost 9:30 pm. And I've been up since 4:45 AM. [yawn! I sure hope the cases are interesting!]
5. Fred (my iPod) has a new companion... Wilma - a Shuffle that I won from LexisNexis. Wilma was waiting for me when I got home from work last Friday. She will be great for taking on my runs when I have to do laps around the track and for when I go to the gym. I'm still lusting after a new nano, but how many iPods does a girl need?
That is all. Have a good week!