My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: So long, farewell...

Monday, October 24

So long, farewell...

As it turns out, my knitting/blogging hiatus is going to begin a little sooner than I thought. I got a letter in the mail today saying that my application to take the patent bar exam has been approved. I'll be taking the exam in early December, before my finals and my state bar prep classes begin. No more knitting (or at least very limited knitting) for me for quite some time... must pass all of these exams, and the patent bar is a doozy.

The timing is very bad - I received my Dale order from Bea Ellis last Thursday (2 days after I placed the order... what fabulous service!), and I'm dying to start on Gerbera. And after looking through Dale #126, I found enough projects to keep me busy for years, provided the whole fair isle thing goes smoothly. Here's are some of the fabulous sweaters I'd love to make...



With that, a temporary goodbye... If you want to e-mail me, distractions are welcome invited. I can be reached at cyndilu2 at gmail dot you-know-what. I may post intermittently either to vent to you wonderfully supportive folks on the internets (likely), or if I actually finish a knitted item (less likely). No promises though. I'll be back in full knitting force in March!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

good luck with all your exams!! you can do it! =)

10/25/2005 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Diana said...

Good luck on your exams! Study hard! Knitting will be waiting when you are done :-)

10/25/2005 6:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Good luck. I know you'll do great. Don't forget to take a bit of time for yourself.

10/25/2005 7:08 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Best wishes!!! I'm sure that you will pass both exams with flying colors!!

10/25/2005 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Good luck with your exams! Award yourself with some yarn shopping when you're done! ;)

10/25/2005 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

So long, farewell, an Austrian word I can't spell, Good-bye.

Oh I love that Dale book, it's a goody, full of lovely patterns.

Hope everything goes well, I know it will!

10/25/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

I will miss your posting BUT I have complete faith in you! You have worked so hard to get to this point, and you will do amazingly well on your exams! Just remember the most important thing you can do to keep yourself sane thru the heavy studying is to block out even a small amount of YOU time every week. 30 minutes here, an hour there will make ALL the difference in the world!

I will be sending out your final distraction, er, package mid to late November, so as to stretch it out a bit longer - I will truly miss being your SP =)

10/25/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Best of luck to you. That's a tremendous amout of will power to be able to drastically cut down on your knitting. It will all be worth it in the end, though.

10/26/2005 12:30 PM  
Anonymous LoriO said...

Freida looks beautiful on you. Nice work! Good luck on the passing the Bar!

11/06/2005 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home