My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Life, by the numbers

Wednesday, November 16

Life, by the numbers

2 - days of classes left in law school
6 - classes to attend total
3 - final exams before December 15
7 - rows left on the never-ending baby blanket (thanks to my trusty iPod, who played me some patent bar review materials while I knit.)
30 - days until I move home for good
15 - days until I take the patent bar
2 - big projects to finish at work before Thanksgiving
0 - number of hours I have studied for my law classes in the last two weeks
95 - approximate number of days until the bar exam
1 - girl who occassionally wonders why she started all of this in the first place

2 - times I've cast on for Koigu socks this week
2 - times I've ripped said socks
44 - number of stitches cast on size 1 needles for Crusoe socks, also number of stitches to cast on size 1 needles to make socks sized for a 5 year old

72 - number of stitches cast on for a ribbed sock instead of the Crusoe sock
64 - number of stitches I know is the right number to fit my foot
5 - number of DPNs in my hands when I fell asleep last night. ouch.
24 - hours of sales at Macy's in the next two days
0 - hours available to go shopping in the next three months
9 - number of items ordered from Gap.com during class last week
2 - number of items that Gap actually shipped to me because the rest were out of stock (inventory management, anyone?)
1 - friend who I taught some knitting basics after class last Tuesday and last night, and who is now working on her first sweater!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rebekah said...

Wow, that's a lot of numbers. It's nice to see you post though, keeping us updating on your life. Lately everytime I order anything online, it's back ordered. I wonder if more and more people are shopping online and we'll see this problem rise more and more.

11/16/2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And 1 very busy lady! Keep your chin up, it'll all be over very soon. Exciting that you're finished with classes soon - you guys get done early!

11/16/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Glad that school is going to be over for you soon and you can move home! Yay!! Hang in there through this busy time.

11/16/2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

wow, law school finally done. so exciting! and you're almost done with your blanket! i just cast-on for a baby blanket (i'm trying to make it for a 12/10 baby shower - can i do it?? yikes!).

11/16/2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Fun post, glad you took some time out from your busy schedule to share a little bit of your life, in numbers :-)

Hey, guess what - all the pictures from the photo contest are going on a global roadshow. Can you believe it?? Next time I'll see if I can do something with a knitting picture....

11/17/2005 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home