My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: A little knitting

Monday, November 7

A little knitting

This weekend, for the first time in two weeks, I had a chance to do a bit of knitting. I did 20 rows on the baby blanket, and started a purse from Bags: A Knitter's Dozen. Because, you know, I really need *another* project right now with all the other stuff I've got going on. I started it because what I really need right now is a quick project. Something I can finish and look at and say "hey, I actually finished something!" I'm hoping this purse is that project. I think it's about a third done after just a few hours of knitting, so the rest of it should go pretty quickly.

No knitting this week - I'm planning on some 12+ hour days in the office, plus school/studying. Ugh. Hopefully Friday comes soon... we are going to see Rob Thomas on Friday night. I love having things to look forward to when my week is otherwise looking miserable.

Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rebekah said...

OH a bag is just what you need. when there isn't much knitting time a quick project is perfect, it's something to do, but not to daunting.

Have fun at your concert!

11/07/2005 9:28 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh rob thomas!
yea, i hear ya on the small quick projects. i need that every once in awhile too. =)

11/07/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

Have a great time at Rob Thomas, and enjoy that quick knit - we all need immediate gratification sometimes =)

Nice to see you posting =)

11/07/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi. I'm glad you're working on a quick project and that took a little time to knit. Have a great weekend.

11/08/2005 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home