My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: 24 hours and counting...

Tuesday, December 13

24 hours and counting...

24 hours until I'm done with law school. Wow. I kind of thought that this day would never come. I'm guessing that tomorrow will be the longest day ever, which is good, because I need every second I can get to finish studying for my Criminal Procedure exam tomorrow night. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rebekah said...

Well I'll be keeping my fingers, toes, ears, hair, and Abner's tail and Basil's Tailfeathers crossed for you.

12/14/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Shhhh.... said...

YAY!!! Everything crossed (but hurry up and go home so you can open your last package *s*)

You'll be great!

12/14/2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home