My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Done!

Thursday, December 15

Done!

WOOHOO! Happy Dance! No more law school for me! Now I just need to pack up the few things I have left in my rental place, and head for home. YAY!!! No more nasty commute. No more being away from home 5 days a week. No more forgetting which city my shoes are in. No more forgetting which city my knitting is in! No more hauling 50lbs of books around every day. And most importantly, no more spending 6-9pm every night of the week in classes. Yeah, I still have the bar to study for, which tempers the excitement a little, but at least I will be home, at last!

5 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Yippppppppppeeeeeeee!!!

12/15/2005 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

Woooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!

As Dorothy says, "There's no place like home."

12/15/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

YAY!!!!! so happy for you!!! congrats, and welcome back home!!!! =D

12/15/2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

WooooHoooo. Congratulations. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

12/15/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Beth C said...

Many Congrats, Cyndi! Maybe you can celebrate by joining us on Sundays at Knits of the Round Table! :)

12/15/2005 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home