My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Knitter's Review Secret Pals Revealed - Part 1

Thursday, December 1

Knitter's Review Secret Pals Revealed - Part 1

Drumroll, please....

The person to whom I was fortunate enough to be a Knitter's Review bi-monthly secret pal was Dani (Yea, I Knit). Whoever matched us up initially did a great job, and I had a fabulous time being her pal. Go check out her blog, her fabulous knitting, and her yummy recipes (seriously, I made this bread - yum!!!). And if you stop by, wish her a happy birthday too!

Part 2 coming soon!

Oh, and please send prayers/positive vibes/happy thoughts/etc. my way tomorrow. I'll be spending the entire day taking the patent bar exam, and am quite nervous about it, to say the least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

The very best of luck to you. I know you'll do fabulous. You're a nice secret pal.

12/01/2005 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Dani said...

She's an AWESOME secret pal!! I loved every single thing she sent my way!!

You will be fine tomorrow, it;s just pre exam jitters. I know you've been studying up a storm!

Thank you again for being such an amazing Secret Pal!!

12/01/2005 3:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

good luck tommorrow!!! will be thinking of you - and sending brain waves (whatever i've got, which is limited) your way....

12/01/2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home