My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: 4 Things

Wednesday, January 18

4 Things

Stephanie tagged me for this meme, and I will gladly oblige! Anything to take my mind off of 17th century common law for a few minutes...

4 jobs you've had in your life:
1. Waitress at a pizza restaurant (Happy Joe's for the Midwesterners out there - best taco pizza anywhere!)
2. Subway Sandwich Artist
3. Outside Plant Engineer (person who draws schematics showing where phone lines need to be laid)
4. Technical Marketing Engineer

4 movies you could watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Carribean
2. Love Actually
3. Monsters Inc.
4. Any of the Disney classics (anything pre-Little Mermaid... I can't stand the recent Disney movies)

4 places you've lived:
1. On a farm in rural North Dakota
2. Golden, Colorado
3. Albuquerque, New Mexico
4. Citrus Heights, California

4 tv shows you love to watch:
1. 24
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Survivor
4. Law & Order

4 places you've been on vacation:
1. Kauai, HI
2. Disneyland
3. Mendocino, CA
4. Lake Tahoe

4 websites you visit daily:
1. Bloglines
2. NewYorkTimes.com
3. gmail.com
4. My company's intranet homepage

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Filet Mignon (or any kind of steak will do, as long as it is not overcooked)
2. Chocolate of all kinds
3. Green vegetables
4. Cheeseburger & Fries

4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. At work (how wrong is that? work should not make my top 4 list, but I'm in my office having just finished taking a 3 hour long practice test. see what bar studying has done to me? i'm losing my mind!)
2. Skiing
3. Downstairs on the couch, knitting in front of the fireplace
4. At a nice restaurant, eating dinner. Perhaps some filet mignon & green beans, with chocolate mousse for dessert. :)

Ruth, Lynette, Dani, and Brynne - If you want to do this, feel free... if not, no worries. And apologies if any of you have already been tagged, I've been remiss on keeping up on all my favorite blogs.

6 Comments:

Blogger janna said...

Hey, your meme has a question mine didn't - "4 places you've lived." However, I don't think I need to do it again, just for that. ;-) And thanks for visiting my blog - I'm still not used to the idea that people in other states, who I've never met, might be reading it. It makes me feel like I'd better post something interesting!

1/18/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

hey! i've posted mine. so ironic, i was working on it right when you tagged me too! =)

1/18/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very nice. I always love learning more. And yes, the bar exam has really warped you. =)

1/19/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

Hey I was a Subway Sandwich Artist, for about 6 weeks. Did your Subway have taco subs. The one I worked at seemed to be the only one ni the world that did.

Your right Happy Joes definitely has the best taco pizza. They also have some other great combinations too.

1/19/2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Brynne said...

Howdy Folks! I've lived in Golden, CO, too. And I've watched Love Actually about half a dozen times since my husband got it for me for Christmas.

Thanks for the tag.

1/20/2006 3:56 AM  
Blogger traveling knitter said...

I recently went skiing for the first time...I had a couple questions if you want to talk about skiing. :)

1/24/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home