My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Aw, crap.

Friday, January 20

Aw, crap.

Apparently, after my recent rant about all the trouble I had getting a box picked up by UPS, this site is now the 2nd hit for the google search "how to get UPS call tag".

So, all you people who arrived here looking for help getting call tags - sorry I'm of no help, but best of luck to you. You're going to need it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

HeeHeeHee. I swear. Thanks for the laugh and have a good weekend.

1/20/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Oh, that made me laugh!!!! =)

1/20/2006 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

Apparently a lot of people need help in getting call tags. That's just sad in a laughable way.

1/20/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home