My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Help Wanted! Yarn Reward!

Tuesday, March 28

Help Wanted! Yarn Reward!

Blogging is really no fun when your blog host is always having issues, you can't upload pictures, and you have to hit the publish post button approximately 43 times before the post really does upload. I'm FED UP with Blogger!

So, here's the deal... I've been messing around with WordPress a bit, and am ready to move to a different site. But, I also plan to change the theme of my blog a bit. I've been doing slightly less knitting lately, and more of other crafty/domestic projects, like sewing, cooking, and home decorating, and come spring, I'll also be doing some gardening.

This is where I need your help - I need a new blog name that is more suitable for including all of my hobbies, preferably something with an available .com or .net URL. After hours of thinking about it, I was only able to come up with one name that I kind of like: Domestic Adventures.

I'd like your input on the name, so I'm having a little contest. Here's what you have to do:

By 5pm PST on Friday, March 31, Send me an e-mail with:

1. A new and improved blog name for me

AND/OR

2. A note telling me whether you love or hate the name "Domestic Adventures"

On Friday night, I will choose a blog name. If I pick your suggested name, I'll be sending you some sock yarn! If I decide to use my own suggestion based on the comments, I'll pick a random person from all those who sent e-mails to receive the yarn. Got it? Good!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

My little mind is spinning. We'll see what I can come up with.

3/28/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

"Domestic DIVA" is what you are. ;)
p.s. I've been thinking about switching over too. Still mulling over it...

3/28/2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

I think everyone is fed up with Blogger. I've been thinking about moving to SquareSpace. Let me put on my wordsmith hat and see what comes to mind about a blog name.

Your skirt looks great on you! Everyone will think you're on an interview when you wear it to work ;-)

When we were driving to the airport on 3/17, we saw the planes overhead practicing. Even in the little bit that we saw it looked awesome. Glad you and the sock had a good time at the airshow.

3/28/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Beth C said...

Hi Cyndi --

You worked SO hard to get your legal degree, maybe you could reference it in your new blog name -- Legal Domesticity or something along that line? :) Anyway, I'm glad you will have some more time at home now. Maybe we'll see you at some of the guild events? :)

3/29/2006 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Adrienne said...

Domestic in Law? Domestic, Esq.? Legal Craft?

3/30/2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home