My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: Weekend? What weekend?

Sunday, April 30

Weekend? What weekend?

Where do the weekends go to? I had grand plans for everything I would get done this weekend, but didn't quite accomplish what I wanted.

Plans:
- Finish sewing Weekender bag
- Finish knitting front of Salina sweater
- Plant tomato plants
- Plant flowers in back yard
- Go for a bike ride
- Set up new blog site

What really happened:
- Went for a bike ride (ow, sore rear end!)
- Took a nap
- Had friends over for an impromptu barbecue
- Knit a few rows on Salina
- Went shopping for summer clothes
- Pruned hedges
- Took another nap (anyone see a pattern here?)
- Laundry

I guess I got a lot done, and definitely had a good weekend, but I didn't make any crafty progress to speak of.

Just in time for the end of April's Project Spectrum, here are some poppy pictures that I took along the bike trail on Saturday morning. Enjoy!





4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

wow, productive weekend! i wish i could say the same for myself - it was jam-packed busy but i didn't get to any of my knitting =(

4/30/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

The poppies are gorgeous!

Your weekend sounds lovely - a nap?? I'd opt for that 9 times out of 10. ;) Laundry is energy-draining enough, so kudos on all the other things you did!

5/01/2006 7:06 AM  
Anonymous caitlyn said...

What beautiful poppies!
Naps are good. On the weekends, I will often forego productiveness for naps. It sounds like you still got a lot done!

5/01/2006 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

What great pictures. Whenever I make a list, I never stick to it. But at least you got some of your list done, and the rest sure sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been bike riding in 3 years, ever since my husband fell off his bike and we ended up at the er.

5/01/2006 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home