Weekend? What weekend?
Where do the weekends go to? I had grand plans for everything I would get done this weekend, but didn't quite accomplish what I wanted.
- Finish sewing Weekender bag
- Finish knitting front of Salina sweater
- Plant tomato plants
- Plant flowers in back yard
- Go for a bike ride
- Set up new blog site
What really happened:
- Went for a bike ride (ow, sore rear end!)
- Took a nap
- Had friends over for an impromptu barbecue
- Knit a few rows on Salina
- Went shopping for summer clothes
- Pruned hedges
- Took another nap (anyone see a pattern here?)
I guess I got a lot done, and definitely had a good weekend, but I didn't make any crafty progress to speak of.
Just in time for the end of April's Project Spectrum, here are some poppy pictures that I took along the bike trail on Saturday morning. Enjoy!