My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.onpinsandneedles.org and update your bookmarks.

Ms. Knits: The socks are in the mail!

Tuesday, May 2

The socks are in the mail!

I bet you've heard that line before, right? But really, they are. And I'm looking forward to getting my Sockapaloooza socks in a few days (hopefully!) too. I left it really open ended for my sock pal - no special requests at all - so I'm excited to see what arrives in my sock package.

On another note, you've all read about my many frustrations with Blogger. So, last night, I played around with Wordpress and my new domain. I've still got some work to do on it, but I'm hoping this is my LAST Blogger post. I may not post for a while, just to make this my last Blogger post!

For those of you who have used wordpress/themes/plugins before, I could sure use some tips... I'm muddling my way through everything, and haven't had any problems yet, but would appreciate any advice you're willing to share! What plugins do you recommend using? Any good image and/or gallery plugins? Tips for modifying themes? Is there a good basic primer on PHP that would be useful? (is that even necessary?) Any other advice?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rebekah said...

Just make sure you let us know your new address!

5/02/2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Dani said...

I mailed mine yesterday =) And I too left mine open too, gave my pal free reign!

The WP stuff? Unless you plan on writing your own plugins or need to alter existing ones, or if you want to get really into the settings of WP PHP is not need to know. I personally love it, but that's because of other stuff I do...

Rather than offer random tips (because of course I can't think of any under pressure) the usual offer of lemme know if I can help with anything stands =)

5/02/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home